iPhone is a line of Smartphone designed by Apple and runs on an iOS operating system. These have been in high demand amongst the users due to its sleek and simple interface. It provides them with many new and innovative features. Several versions of iPhone have been released, i.e. 1st gen, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 and Plus. Different versions of iPhone differ in features.
Steps to set up new iPhone:
If you are a new iPhone user, you may come across some problem while setting up your iPhone. Its interface and usage are quite different as compared to other phones. Hence it is necessary that you have a proper idea of the process involved in setting up your new iPhone. This article will help you set up the new iPhone quite easily. Just go through the steps mentioned below to do so:
- Insert the SIM card into the SIM card slot available. Press the power button on your device and turn on your iPhone. Here you are welcomed with the display text “Hello” in various languages. Press the home button on your device to proceed.
- Now a new window appears where you will be asked to set a language, country or region. This information can be used to personalize your date, time, contacts, etc.
- Now you may be asked to connect your device to an existing wireless connection.
- You can also connect to a cellular network.
- Set the location, which proves out to be useful while using location-based services and applications. You are free to either enable or disable it.
- Now, you need to secure your account. Apple provides you with two options to secure your account. These are: Touch ID and passcode. Touch ID can be used to unlock your device with the touch of your finger. You can set a passcode to unlock your device by entering the password.
- If you are an existing iPhone user, you may recover your data from the old phone by iCloud and iTunes backup. For this, you need to sign in to your account with the existing username and password. Accept the iOS terms and conditions to set up the iCloud drive, iCloud keychain, Apple Pay, and various other services.
- Set up Siri on your account where you have to speak some phrases to help Siri recognize your voice and language.
- You can also customize your home button response and set the option that you like the best.
- iPhone 6 or later support two different resolutions, i.e. Standard and Zoomed.
- Standard displays more information on your screen.
- Zoomed option displays larger text and controls.
After performing the steps above, your iPhone is set. Now you can start using the iPhone.
Sometimes you may come across a problem with your iPhone device and iCloud account. To get rid of any such problems, give a call on Apple iCloud customer service number. The Apple experts will help you get rid of such issues. You will be guided over the phone by the experts to help you fix the problem. In a case of any complex issues with your account, the problem is fixed via remote access. 24*7 support is provided to make sure that the problem is fixed as soon as possible.