You may want to change your Yahoo email password because you’re worried that someone else has been using your account. Even if that isn’t the case, then the best way to secure your account is by changing your password from time to time. You can easily access Yahoo mail on several OS platforms such as iOS, Android or web browsers. If you want to know how to change Yahoo password in a few easy steps, just follow the instructions given below.
How to Change Yahoo Mail Password on iPhone
- First, you need to open Yahoo Mail in your iPhone.
- Click on the three horizontal lines located in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Press Manage Account.
- Click the “Account info” link located below your name
- Click on the Security Settings located at the bottom of the account page.
- Enter your Yahoo password.
- Then, click on the Change password
- Press No, I want to change my Password.
- Then enter your password in the new password field and type your password again to confirm it.
- Press the Continue button; this will change your password.
- Now, you can log in to your Yahoo account using your new password.
These above-mentioned steps will definitely help you to change Yahoo password on iPhone device or the web browser. If you are getting any issue while executing these steps, then you can take support from the experts. The Yahoo help desk team is available 24*7 to help their customers in a proficient manner. However, if you are using web browsers installed on a desktop or laptop device for web access, it can probably be quite comfortable for you to change Yahoo mail password in quick time. The steps that need to be implemented for Yahoo password change on the web browser is totally different from what it is supposed to be executed while using iPhone device.
To Change Yahoo Email Password in the Browser
- First, go to the Yahoo Sign in page.
- Login to your Yahoo account by entering the Sign in information.
- After login successfully, take your cursor to your profile picture located on the top-right of the screen.
- A small dialogue box will appear where you need to click on the Account info.
- A new window will appear where you need to click on the Account Security in the left panel of the screen.
- After clicking Account security option, you need to confirm your identity by entering your old password.
- Once confirmed, you need to click on the Change password
- A new window will appear, enter your new password and you must need to enter the password again for the confirmation.
- Press continue button to change Yahoo password.
- Now, you can log in with your new Yahoo credentials.
Still, in case, you find any troubles changing webmail account password on the web browser and iOS device, then it is recommended to contact experts with the help of yahoo contact number to fix all kind of hurdles that occur abruptly without any hassle.